PreVView Asia's First Interactive Video Job Portal
Have you heard about Prevview?
No? Did you just say no?
Prevview is actually a resume in a video form!
It does make yourself look good during interviews and could actually get your dream job!
Let's try it now! :>
Finding it hard to describe your personality and skills via your resume? Fear not, for visumes will give you the opportunity to showcase and express yourself better.
Visumes are really easy to produce - Read Prevview's Guide to Visumes here for five easy steps that will help you get started on producing your very own masterpiece.
- Look good (Presentation is key)
- Show off those pearly whites. Smiling shows that you have a pleasant disposition.
- Rehearse your speech over and over so you don't end up stumbling over your words and making your editing process painful.
- Be confident and convincing about what you are selling to your prospective employer about yourself.
- Highlight your strengths and mention your weaknesses, but add how you try to conquer it.
- Look into the camera. Eye contact keeps the employer engaged. Otherwise, film with an angle so that it seems you are talking to somebody.
- If you are filming at home, lock your pets out of the room!
- Speak slowly and clearly
- Talk about long term plans but keep it short and concise. No one likes a long winded person.
- Be sloppy
- Film right after you get out of bed
- Talk about your pets (employers want to know about your personality, not about how "Milo" completes you as a person)
- Shoot in a messy area
- Speed through your speech
- Have interfering background noises
Hear Ye! Hear Ye! The Visumé Wars Have Begun!
Prevview.com has declared an official Visumé War in Singapore. We call upon
everyone from the age of 18-35* to step into the professional battle field, in a quest
to differentiate yourselves – it’s talent vs talent, Visumé vs Visumé!
Unlike any other video showdown, this war appeals to every jobseeker’s most
basic struggles. That is, to stand out from the sea of jobseekers with similar talents
and credentials and, to prevent themselves from being lost under a stack of paper
Entry is simple and the prizes, amazing. Whether you are looking to get your hands
on a beautiful iPad2 or a job position [or both!] with our participating partners, this is
competition for you.
The power to conquer is in your hands!
All you need to do is put together a Visume – what we at Prevview call Video
Resumes – that will show and tell us why you would make a great employee.
You can sing, dance, rap, produce a movie or even sell a brick. Be it creative or
professional, do it your way and boldly express your best self.
50 prizes to be won!**
43 participants from Category A and Category B who have received the highest
People's Choice scores will receive $10,000 worth of attractive prizes. Seven out of
all the participants the Special Category will be placed in amazing job positions at
the participating company of their choice [Winners are subjected to the discretion of
our participating partner].
So, answer the declaration for war now - Prevview is providing you the weapon and
you just have to bring it!
*The competition is open to anyone in any country. However, collection of prizes will be done in the Singapore